Friday, January 11, 2008

11 January 2008 - Excited

Eleanor has delivered her Baby Tricia today! As I was instructing this morning followed by a department meeting, I did not logon to MSN nor the Motherhood forum until the afternoon. I did not see her online and thought perhaps she was napping. Then halfway while I was doing my work, my phone beeped. Before I read the message, I was still thinking.. "Scarli it's Eleanor sms-ing me that she has delivered" True enough, that was exactly what it is! I was so excited and happy for her. It took me a while to "regain my composure" and "calm down"; I couldn't concentrate on my work. It was as if I am bursting with excitement and happiness and I am not even the one who has delivered!

Dear Gerrard seems to be still rather comfortable in my tummy. His movements are still rather strong so I wondered if he is engaged already. Tomorrow is my gynae appointment again- hope that everything will go well. I hope I will have the bravery and strength to go through the delivery process. Focus on the outcome of a baby in your arms they tell me... this is "good pain" they say..

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers