Gerrard has a great sense of humour and he was really tickled when I showed him the pair of big, round spectacles that Daddy wore for his friend, Ken’s “gate-crashing” on 5 Nov. After putting on the specs, he even asked me to show him to the mirror in the room where he can then take a good look at himself! It is very entertaining to be with him as his words and actions are so cute and funny.
Here are some of his antics:
- saying "Ha Ha Ha" when he sees something funny; yes, he actually says out his "laugh"
- covering his mouth when he is giggling
- Being very serious at times and "reprimands" us for being "Silly Mummy, Silly Daddy"
- whenever he is singing the "Cat in the Hat" adventure song where he moves his hands up and down like the boy and girl characters
- Doing the "snake dance" where he will close his fists and roll both arms round and round. He does this whenever he hears music and sometimes he wiggles his body along too
Makes me wonder where does he get this from?
Humour- yes, from me maybe....
Rhythmic sense of grooving to the beat? Must be from Daddy. Definitely.