Sunday, December 02, 2007

2 December 2007 - Sharing in the joy

X'mas is around the corner and this year, I have finally fulfilled my wish of having a christmas tree at home despite it being a really mini one. Have decided to wait till next year or so to get a bigger one; at least till my baby is older and he can join in the fun of decorating the tree.

Miniature Xmas tree

Was in town to attend Daphne's wedding lunch today. Too bad it was a lunch and hence ended around late afternoon. Was hoping to be able to catch the x'mas lights in town as I love seeing the x'mas decorations; everything seems extremely magical albeit us living in a crazy world of stress, traffic jams, crowds and upside-down climate changes.


We went to Carrefour Suntec City to buy the Toyogo container box for storing the baby's stuff at my mum's house. I have tried going to many places to find the container as my mum was so particular about the size. I reckon that with this settled, I will be able to start washing the baby clothes already as most will be kept at my mum's house since I will be there for my confinement.

We have decided on a name for our baby boy - Gerrard Ng. As for the chinese name, will be waiting till Gerrard is born then we will seek consultation from the fortune teller. Gerrard has been moving quite a bit these days, especially in the middle of the night. And now the movements are stronger, as in I could feel the left and right sides moving together as compared to last time where movements are usually concentrated on one side. However, what is most important is that Gerrard is growing healthily inside me. That is what all parents wish for I guess.

8 months pregnant

Gerrard, we are waiting excitedly for your arrival!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers