Saturday, November 10, 2007

11 August 2007 - Morning sickness

It is getting worse. I feel very uncomfortable when taking the train and it doesn't help that because of my small built and tummy being not obvious, no one will give up the seat to me. Not to mention the bus, the jerking and braking of the bus is simply unbearable. Sometimes I have to resort to taking the cab but you know there are lousy drivers around Singapore as well. Once, I even vomitted on the cab. Derek and I just had Pasta Mania at Plaza Sing and again, my appetite was not good. Hence, I just ate 3/4 of a regular sized pizza then we bought some bread home in case I was hungry. When I was reaching Bedok reservoir, there was a sudden surge of vomit at my throat and luckily I had a plastic bag with me!

Although I felt better after vomitting, it still feels uncomfortable as I had never had this kind of feeling before. Many colleagues told me that so far, I still look ok as in, I didn't look pale or very tired like some pregnant women they have seen. All I could do is smile as I was thinking... it is because you have not seen me at night man! Only Derek could see how "black" my face was and how easily irritated I have become.

At our third gynae appointment, I took the Triple Blood Test. It is to test for Down Syndrome- crossing our fingers that everything will be fine. From the ultrasound, Dr Woo said that 95% we are having a baby boy as he could see his "thing" :) We will know when we have the detailed scan at TMC one month later. Baby has grown to about 9.5cm.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers