Wednesday, August 03, 2011

My funny man

Gerrard has always made a fuss when we ask him to wash his hands or take a bath. I think it's because my timing is never right, it is always while he is in the middle of some important play or something so he will sulk and cry. That day I was telling him that I realized he cries everyday, inclusive of all little cries, long cries and fake cries. I said it's quite an awful lot of crying in a year.

Surprisingly, just now when I asked him to wash his hands as we are getting ready for bedtime, he replied "okay". I did a double turn...

Me: Gerrard, did u say ok?
Gerrard: yes!
Me: wow! (speechless for a moment)
Gerrard: I'm good boy right?
Me: yes! Good boy!
Gerrard: 外婆 say if one day I never cry, she will 中马票 and give me. But it is just today, not everyday ah!! (with a big grin on his face)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers