Thursday, April 10, 2008

10 April 2008 - Mountain tortoise

I went to the MacDonald's 2 weeks ago and realised that they no longer provides sachets of chilli and ketchup sauces anymore. Patrons need to self service from the sauce dispensers. Likewise for serviettes.

It took me a while to regain my composure as I kept asking Derek when did MacDonalds implement this? Why hasn't I seen it at any MacDonalds outlet? I was akin to someone who has been let out from some mountains/caves as I made such a big deal out of it. And Derek nonchalently informed me that it has been some time since MacDonalds implemented this. Then I started to recall when was the last time I stepped into MacDonalds; not too long ago right? About 3 months ago?

Was I too blur during my pregnancy to not notice it while I was there or have I officially stepped into Auntyhood?

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers