Sunday, February 17, 2008

14 February 2008 - Love is all around

No vday celebration this year as I am doing confinement. In fact, I did not even expect Derek to get me anything as his time has been fully occupied since Gerrard's arrival. Especially since I am confined at home, he is the one running around to get the things that baby needs; every other day, Zhen-jie will say that diapers are running out, wet wipes are finishing, need to stock up more tins of milk powder, nappy cream not enough etc etc.

Derek has been really sweet and got me the Winnie the Pooh 4 leaf clover keychain which I simply love! I first saw it when I was shopping for Hazel's xmas present in Dec 07 but I found it a tad too expensive so I decided against it. Was very touched that he still remembers it.

Changed into my new keychain

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers