Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12 December 2007 - 10th year anniversary

Just wanted to drop a short note as today is a really special day. It marks the ocassion of our 10th year anniversary and 12 December 1997 was the day we got together as a couple. When I think back, time seemed to have flown past so fast but the path has definitely not been easy. It was always when I start to see a glimpse of light then something will happen to dim it once again. Only my closer friends and family would understand what I mean by this. However, despite having experienced lots of rough patches, there is still a part deep down in my heart which believes that with love, it can help us to overcome obstacles. In fact, it is through those obstacles that allow us to realise and see things from another angle, right? I will try and stay positive :)

Extracts of our years together

Yesterday I chatted with Apple on msn and they may be coming back next month to visit their family. I hope she'll come back as I miss her but I too understand her reason for thinking of not coming back as well. Sometimes there are just many options in life but we have to prioritise as we can't have the best of all worlds. Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing her, provided that I still have not delivered by then as many people have told me that usually will deliver before EDD.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers