Monday, June 05, 2006

05 June 2006 - Moving House

We are moving into our new house today... woohoo! Have been busy buying loads of miscellaneous stuff for the house the past few days. Everytime after buying, I will realise that I had forgotten to get something else. Guess its our "kiasu" nature, wanting to buy as much as possibly needed first- it was as if the shop/supermarket is going to close down after today or something :P

I have also made many trips to the new house to put my barang barang as well- bags and bags of them. I am trying to set a resolution- to not buy so many things on impulse as 1) alot of space is wasted to accomodate these impulsive buys 2) money wasted as well.

This is a new step in our marriage life... wish us all the best!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers