Saturday, October 23, 2010

8 October 2010 - Our First

Kenneth & Liting had their traditional tea ceromony on 8 October and Gerrard was tasked with an upmost important job- to open the car door for the groom! The night before, I explained the task to him and we practiced with 2 alphabet blocks as I told him that after opening the door, he needs to pass the oranges to Uncle Ken.
Getting ready to go to Ah Ma's house

Opening the car door



Part I- Successful!

15 October was the wedding banquet at Oriental Hotel. Gerrard was dressed in a suit and many people praised him for looking so smart!
I love this picture- they look so cute standing together!

Although he could not understand all of it coz in the bridal suite, he said it's Gu Gu's house; overall he appeared to enjoy himself. I reckon he thought it is just a very big dinner where a lot of people were eating together =)

Part II- Grand Finale, well done my boy!

Many people could not understand why I am making such a big fuss over Gerrard attending a wedding but it is indeed a significant milestone for him. It is the first time we brought him along to attend a wedding dinner together and is indeed a significant milestone for us as a family. It really took us a lot to reach this stage and I heaved a huge relief that all turned out so well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello everybody, how are you?

Anonymous said...

hi
seems im having a blonde moment, how do I change the bit under the line below ?

Anonymous said...

Hey all
hey all can some body tell me how to edit the bottom thing to make my posts look better

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers