Sunday, May 09, 2010

9 May 2010- One of my son's favourite things..

Every night after we switched off the lights and getting ready for bed, here's how the conversation will go:

Mummy: Good night, Gerrard..
Gerrard: Good night, Mummy..
Mummy: I love you, Gerrard...
Gerrard: I love you too... (sometimes, he'll say, I love you three, I love you four... I think he
mixed it up with "two")
Mummy: Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams...
Gerrard: Sleep tight, sweet dreams, dream of.... toys, books,
Mummy:... cars, balls, numbers, alphabets....

Then I'll sing the ABC song till he falls asleep..

Gerrard is able to recognise and recite A until Z and 1 until 100 before he was 2 years old. He has a natural keen-ness to read out numbers and alphabets whenever he sees them.

Delighted to see the alphabets poster at IKEA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha all, great message board I find It incredibly useful & it has helped me out alot
I hope to be able to give something back & assist others like this website has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone 4.0[/url]

Anonymous said...

Sup i am new on here, I came upon this message board I find It extremely useful and it has helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back and guide other people like its helped me.

Thank's, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am fresh on here. I hit upon this site I have found It vastly helpful & it has helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh on here, I stumbled upon this message board I have found It quite accessible & it has helped me alot. I hope to give something back and help other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Heya everyone, nice website I find It exceedingly useful and its helped me loads
I hope to be able to give something back & help other people like this chat board has helped me

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers