Tuesday, November 18, 2008

13 November 2008- My 28th birthday

Received a birthday sms from my sister this morning and was greeted with the news that Gerrard rolled off the bed last night! Mum told me that he had rolled off onto Siti's mattress on the floor. When Siti found him, he was clinging onto the big bolster like a koala bear and his eyes were staring at her. Mum said he looked a bit puzzled, must be wondering how did he end up on Siti's mattress haha. He didn't cry but my parents gave him some "惊风散” in case he had a scare. My mum was so worried that she did not sleep the rest of the night while Gerrard slept in his hammock. And the 24-year-old bed (yes, it had been there since I was 4 years old) was dismantled the next day.
I received a diamond ring from hubby to my utmost surprise and we had a nice dinner at Ichiban. Even though it was late, we still managed to go and see Gerrard. And what makes me the happiest is that Gerrard has entered into our lives to be part of our family and I feel so blessed to have him. This is my happiest bday ever :)
A quick shot of him when he just woke up

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers