Saturday, February 23, 2008

22 February 2008 - Haircut

Brought Gerrard to cut his hair today in preparation for 满月. As Gerrard was born with a lot of hair (as compared to other babies), we couldn't bear to shave him bald. Hence, we decided to just trim his hair shorter so off we went to the hair salon. I am not sure whether is it because the hairstylist does not understand what is TRIM or that he has his own view of what to cut regardless of customers' requests; the haircut did not turned out how I wanted it to be. He simply used an electric shaver and cut Gerrard's hair into a 榴莲头 hairstyle. At the first shave, I was horrified as it was so short but was already too late to tell him to stop. Gerrard fidgeted a bit during the haircut and all the time goose bumps were also popping up on me as I am so afraid that the hairstylist will just lose concentration and injure Gerrard. Thank god everything was ok.


Before & after
I feel that Gerrard seems to look like a different person after his haircut and his face seems so much chubbier. Derek came home and when he saw Gerrard, he laughed and said "So cute!"

Not sure whether he felt much cooler with this new haircut coz he slept the whole of the afternoon. I still prefer his old hairstyle but well, everyone's telling me babies' hair grows very fast so it'll be very soon when I bring him for his next haircut.

Not to the same hairstylist though :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers