Monday, March 06, 2006

06 March 2006 - Sunday First appointment- Wedding gown fitting

Went for my first appointment at EB with Derek and my dearest sister, Shir-lyn on Saturday. It was tiring but fun! Had quite a hard time deciding on what I wanted but finally chose the 1st one I tried on.. Somehow, I took an instant liking to it the moment I put it on and hence, I think I should follow my heart and choose that.

There were some other gals trying on the gowns and we were like models, changing and posing and changing and posing. Everyone was busy taking photos, asking for comments and hoping to find the perfect gown for the big day while the husbands/bfs watches on. I think the experience was not as exciting for the guys as most gowns look the same to them whereas the gals were more concerned about the minor minor details. Poor Derek was having running nose that day and I think it must have been rather terrible to sit there for 5 hours! After I have chosen my day and night gowns, Derek went on to take his measurements for his pants and suit.

Two weeks later, I'll be having my trial make-up and we scheduled on photoshoot on 23 April 2006 which happens to be our wedding anniversary as well!! :) Here's a sneak picture of my outdoor gown...

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers